Why We Like The Flylow Wolverine Glove
Whether we're diving headlong into piles of powder after the biggest storm of the season, or squeezing every last day out of the season skiing on spring corn, we've got on our Flylow Wolverine Glove. The burly leather construction protects our hands from hard impacts and frigid temperatures, allowing us to spend more time in the mountains. The gloves are lined with soft, warm wool, which dries quickly and breathes easily. GreenLoft insulation utilizes recycled synthetic fibers to provide reliable warmth, even if the insulation gets wet.
- Tough leather gloves for 100-day seasons
- Padded goatskin leather is extremely durable
- Wool blend lining is warm and quick-drying
- GreenLoft insulation keeps fingers toasty
- Waterproof and breathable to handle the deepest days
- Hook and loop strap locks in a perfect fit
- Item #FLGZ0C3
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] goatskin leather, DWR treatment, [lining] wool blend
- 10K/10K membrane
- 60g Greenloft (recycled synthetic)
- undercuff glove
- neoprene cuff, hook-and-loop
- ski, snowboard
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov