Select style & size:Select options
For the unpredictable.
When the weather is as unpredictable as you are, throw on your FlyLow Walleye Cap for protection from the sun, rain, and snow. Snap the earflaps up for a low profile baseball hat, or drop them down when things get chilly. Best paired with flannel, Carhartts and workboots.
- A toasty baseball hat for cold weather wear
- Adjustable earflaps keep your ears toasty
- Flat brim for extra style points
- Goes well with flannel, campfires, and log bears
- Item #FLG008U
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This is a well made and cool hat. The L/XL is just big enough for my XL sized head but it is not too tight to be uncomfortable or create pressure points. its comfortable and helps keep the ears warm but not too hot, so it is great for fall and I am sure it will work well for winter.