When it's too hot to wear a full on beanie, go topless, sort of. Flylow's Topless Headband is the perfect technical headband that will wick away sweat and keep you both warm and cool simultaneously, so you won't have to worry about overheating, or your ears freezing on chilly fall days and unpredictable spring weather. The perfect piece to wear around a campfire, at the pub, or on the hill when a beanie would be too much.
- When beanies are too warm, go topless instead
- Acrylic knit wicks away sweat to keep you cool
- Won't mess up your hair-do
- Fits in comfortably at the bar, next to a campfire, or a chilly fall hike
- Item #FLG008Q
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, casual, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, hiking, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
December 1, 2018
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I got this honestly as an accessory for Frank at Alta closing day, but I really love the fit and feel! It's not super tight fitting, not too lose, and a fun little band to keep the hair out of your eyes during apres activities.
February 8, 2018
- I've used it several times
I soon as I saw this I had to have the hot pow headband. I leave it in my ski jacket during the day and then throw it on after for apres beers. Its a great way to keep my helmet hair under control and out of my face.