Why We Like The Flylow Super D Lobster Glove
To boost dexterity without sacrificing warmth, the Flylow Super D Lobster Glove frees our index finger and keeps the rest snuggled together. Synthetic insulation and a woolly lining trap heat and wick moisture, while the back-of-hand padding boosts protection as we rip through the trees and winter's worst. On deep days and under fresh dumps, the impermeable lining and gauntlet cinch seal out the elements, keeping our hands cozy dry in all conditions.
- Glove-mitten hybrid for the best of both worlds on the mountain
- Breathable waterproof lining armors your hands against the wet
- Synthetic insulation traps heat even when wet for reliable warmth
- Woolly lining manages moisture to prevent clammy hands
- 3-finger gauntlet design increases dexterity and coverage
- Leather palm boosts grip and durability
- Item #FLGZ0BZ
- [face fabric] goatskin leather, DWR treatment, [lining] wool, [panels] 100% panels, [back-of-hand padding] 3mm foam
- 10K/10K lining
- 280g / 120g Greenloft (synthetic), 3mm back-of-hand padding
- gauntlet 3-finger
- hook-and-loop wrist, drawcord gauntlet
- Palm Grip
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov