Snowman Bib Pant
The FlyLow Snowman Bib Pants keep you out until last chair when the biting cold sends everyone else home early. FlyLow packed these bib pants with 40g YetiLoft insulation for superb comfort in teeth-chattering temperatures, and equipped them with a waterproof, breathable membrane, DWR coating, fully taped seams, and YKK waterproof zippers to shield you during powdery snowstorms. Getting overheated on a bump run? Simply unzip the generously-sized inner and outer thigh vents to cool you off while you tour, bootpack, or ski nonstop runs. Adjustable waist tabs provide a just-right fit, while seamless cuff reinforcements add durability.
- Stay warm and dry on cold, deep days with these bib pants
- Two-layer Intuitive fabric keeps you dry in waist deep snow
- Synthetic insulation keeps you warm without puffy snowman bulk
- Huge thigh vents quickly dump heat when you're ripping up a sweat
- Reinforcements at leg cuffs give you durability for seasons of use
- Adjustable waist tabs help you find the perfect fit
- Multiple zippered pockets hold everything you need for a long day
- YKK waterproof zppers keep you and your valuables dry
- Item #FLGZ04F
- [membrane/laminate] Intuitive (2-layer), [face fabric] polyester, DWR treatment, [knee reinforcement] 1000D polyester
- 40g YetiLoft
- Waterproof Rating
- 10,000 mm
- Breathability Rating
- 10,000 g/m²
- fully sealed
- 2 front, 2 back, 2 chest
- inner and outer thigh zips
- adjustable tabs
- Side Zips
- long exterior zip
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 12oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
January 7, 2021
Great fitting bibs, even for women
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 7"
- 143 lbs
As a woman, I bought these for myself, because it seems like a lot of women’s bibs are too fitted with not enough wiggle room. Bibs should be comfortable! Why companies keep making fitted ski gear for women is beyond me. I prefer a looser, more relaxed fit in ski pants and these bibs do the job. I’m 5’7’’ and weigh 143 lbs, and the small fit great. They were a tad long but I was able to cinch them up with the suspenders just fine. They’re comfortable and appear high quality. The insulation is on the cool side but I like that they’re not just a shell. Can’t wait to wear them cat skiing in two weeks!
September 1, 2020
Snowman BIB video
Our first (and warmest) insulated bib.