Why We Like The Flylow Sarah Anorak
Style and weather protection have been molded into one with the Flylow Sarah Anorak. Made with a Finish 2-layer hardshell fabric, the Sarah Anorak is a waterproof and breathable snow jacket with a half-zip construction and technical features for the mountain. With a 10k waterproof/breathable membrane and 60 grams of Greenloft recycled insulation, this anorak-style jacket is warm and weatherproof. A large side zip allows for ventilation and doubles as an easy access route when putting on or removing the jacket. A DWR water-resistant treatment keeps the moisture at bay, and a powder skirt ensures no snow enters our pants.
- Stylish ski/snowboard anorak-style jacket with weather protection
- Finish 2-layer hardshell fabric has a waterproof breathable membrane
- 60g Greenloft recycled insulation gives us low-profile warmth
- High-performance DWR sheds water to keep us dry
- Two side zip vents with one doubling as an easy on/off access
- Fully seam taped ensures we stay dry
- Powder skirt keeps the snow out of our jacket
- Item #FLGZ0DM
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] Finish hardshell (2-layer) (100% polyester)
- 60g Greenloft recycled insulation
- regular, relaxed
- side zip
- ski, snowboard
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help