Max Insulated Jacket
- Insulator warms up ski towns and makes a great midlayer for riding
- Primaloft insulation offers midweight warmth fit for winter temps
- DWR-treated ripstop shell is light, durable, and water-resistant
- Softshell underarms allow breathability and some stretch
- Adjustable hem ensures a snug fit
- Item #FLG00C7
- [face fabric] 100% nylon ripstop, DWR coating
- 80g Primaloft
- 2 hand
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
October 30, 2019
- Size Bought
- 6` 0"
- 195 lbs
This is a pretty funky jacket, purpose built for skiing which is cool. The thin panels under the arms to prevent over heating extend all the way around the back, to help fend off backpack sweat when hiking. It's no magic bullet, backpack sweat still happens to an extend, but it does help alleviate it a bit and it's cool to see that Flylow designs their gear so specifically for skiing/boarding instead of just making another normal jacket. The caveat would be that I can't honestly recommend this if you need it to serve as your only all-around jacket. Wearing this around town as your outer layer will leave you with a pretty chilly backside. If you already have a normal town jacket and you're shopping for a ski/snowboard specific mid-layer, though, this thing is awesome.
October 14, 2019
Do it all puffy
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 11"
- 175 lbs
I’ve been using this puffy as a mid layer and an outer layer from climbing to going out to dinner. Perfect for when the temps drop cause it’s super warm and also lightweight and packs small. I like the no hood for layering so it doesn’t get in the way and bulk up. Also when wearing a backpack with a waist strap the pockets don’t interfere because they’re slightly raised!