In the early 1930's, Joe Magarac emerged from an ore mine. Born inside of the heart of the mountain, Joe was physically made of steel, and came upon the earth to protect steel workers and ore miners. Magarac was the patron saint of steel workers, would come to be known as a legend for his brute strength that stopped a 50-tonne crucible from crashing onto a group of workers, and winning weight lifting contests left and right. Why is this all important? Because the FlyLow Magarac gloves are just as hardworking as Joe himself. While not made of steel, or born in an ore mine, the Magarac gloves are lightweight and durable, ready to work, and crafted from tough and rugged waterproof-coated pigskin leather, with stormproof Cordoura nylon backing for flexibility. Work hard through the winter, or shred the mountain in them, much like Magarac and the crucible, these gloves won't let you down.
- Tough and light gloves for working hard all winter
- Durable pigskin leather stands up to the elements
- Stormproof Cordura back adds flexibility
- Waterproof-coated to keep you dry
- Item #FLG004X
- [face fabric] pigskin leather, DWR treated [back] nylon Cordura
- slip on
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, casual, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
3 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
October 18, 2022
Sizing is way off.
- Size Bought:
- 5' 8"
For reference, I currently use Hestra Fall Line Gloves size 8 and this flylow size M is way too big. Quality looks good but not the sizing.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
November 28, 2021