Why We Like The Flylow Lynx Jacket
Built for epic backcountry days, the Flylow Lynx Jacket is a packable layer that's got our back for long days on our skis or boards. The light, abrasion-resistant, and water-resistant Pertex Quantum fabric protects a healthy helping of Primaloft Gold insulation, which provides lightweight and breathable warmth that comes in handy when we're chugging up the skin track or taking in the views from the top of our line.
- Technical hoodie with warmth for alpine environments
- DWR-treated Pertex Quantum fabric sheds light rain and snow
- Primaloft Gold insulation is toasty and more moisture-tolerant than down
- Zippered pockets secure our touring essentials
- Helmet-compatible hood for skiing, snowboarding, and mountaineering
- Item #FLGZ0DG
- Pertex Quantum (100% nylon), DWR treated
- 133g Primaloft Gold
- fixed, helmet-compatible
- [external] 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest, [internal] 2 drop in
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help