Why We Like The Flylow Hawkins Shirt
More to it than its casual good looks, the Flylow Hawkins Shirt is equipped with a singletrack-ripping design to ensure we get the mobility, coverage, and overall performance we need for after-work adventures. The stretchy, wicking fabric moves with us and dries fast, while UPF 50+ offers passive protection from the sun's harmful rays.
- Retro casual scoop-neck with performance-ready design
- Intuitive IQ fabric moves freely, wicks sweat, and dries fast
- Treated with Ionic+ to keep the funk at bay after big rides
- Longer fit with 3/4-length sleeves for full coverage
- Built-in sun protection adds some defense against UV rays
- Item #FLGZ0AP
- Intuitive IQ (94% polyester, 6% spandex), Ionic+ treatment
- Center Back Length
- Ionic+ treatment
- UPF Rating
- casual, hiking, trail, enduro, cross-country
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
October 3, 2023
Online photo discrepancy
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Size Bought:
- 5' 7"
The sleeve stripe (two bands on each arm) color in the Night/Alpenrose picture online does not match the actual shirt Night/Alpenrose I received in the mail. Online it appears white. It is rose. Maybe rose needs to be my new color! :) The fabric and fit seem great, so the product is excellent - it's just a heads up for anyone else ordering too quickly based on the photo alone and expecting white stripes but they are actually pink.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help