Rip a quick lap after work or set out on a long weekend ride in comfort with the Goodson Short. These mountain bike specific shorts ensure you stay comfortable and focused by boasting a moisture wicking fabric and offset seams that eliminate chafing.
- Well thought out bike shorts ready for all your rides
- Ripstop fabric handles wear and tear from brush and rocks
- UPF 40+ keeps you covered from the suns harmful rays
- Adjustable waist buckle locks in a reliable and secure fit
- Offset inseam eliminates rubbing and chafing while you pedal
- Two zippered phone compatible pockets keep your items secure
- Item #FLGZ03J
- ripstop (94% nylon, 6% spandex)
- 2 zippered thigh
- UPF Rating
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, downhill, enduro, mud/sand/snow, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
May 27, 2020
Great Bike Shorts
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 5"
- 155 lbs
These shorts are super light, without being flimsy. I have ridden about 300 miles in them so far, and they hold up really well. The pockets fit my iPhone XS with some extra room, and they keep the phone secure enough that it doesn't move around while riding. The integrated belt stays where you set it. Another cool part is the hem is laminated instead of stitched. This makes it so there is no catching on knee pads or friction. There is also a subtle drop knee, which helps with sun protection.