Why We Like The Flylow General's Hooded Down Jacket
Filled with clusters of 800-fill goose down, the Flylow General's Down Hooded Jacket keeps winter's bite at bay by trapping thermal warmth in sub-freezing temperatures. This down jacket is one of our go-to choices for layering under a waterproof shell when we're ripping the resort on cold-smoke powder days, also excelling as a standalone jacket for shivery nights beside the campfire. It compactly folds into its self-stow pocket for efficient storage during backcountry tours and camping trips.
- Hooded down jacket built for layering or stand-alone use
- Pertex Quantum fabric resists damage from daily wear and tear
- DWR coating on outer fabric blocks light precipitation and wind
- 800-fill goose down creates lightweight warmth thanks to solid loft
- 6-inch underarm vents dump excess heat as you trudge up skin tracks
- Helmet-compatible hood traps excess heat and blocks driving snow
- Self-stowing inner pocket enhances packability for all adventures
- Item #FLGZ0CI
- Pertex Quantum, DWR treated
- 800-fill power goose
- 2 hand zip, 1 chest
- casual, skiing, snowboarding, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
October 22, 2023
- I've put it through the wringer
- Size Bought:
- 5' 9"
I've now had the same General Down for three winters and can honestly say it's one of my favorite coats. From digging snowpits to layering up on big adventures, to late fall desert nights - it has proved very reliable. It's warm without being stifling, packable, yet robust, and very durable. I am super glad to have this in my kit and cannot recommend it enough. I am 5'9" 165 and have a large, which I like so I can easily thrown it on atop all of my other layers while at a belay or summit, on its own, or under a shell.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help