Crowe Insulated Jacket
What do fall, winter, and early spring have in common? A) You'll be doing stuff outside during all three, and B) you'll be looking for some active insulation to get you through them in style. Say hello to the Flylow Crowe Jacket, a layerable insulator that gives you breathable warmth wherever and whenever the cold finds you. Its shell fabric is made from a stretchy nylon fabric that offers long-lasting durability and breathable performance for everything from fall climbing sessions to deep-winter powder days. Polartec Power Fill insulation provides regulating warmth that'll keep you toasty and comfortable as you explore the mountains in any season. The insulation retains a lightweight construction without sacrificing performance, so you'll get all of the warmth with none of the bulk weighing you down. The Crowe is coated with a Durable Water Repellent (DWR) to shed off light rain and snow when you're wearing it as an outer layer on late fall hikes, and dries quickly whether it's being shaken out after a storm or wicking sweat on the skin track.
- Get active insulation in cold weather with this breathable midlayer
- Polartec Power Fill gives you toasty warmth without the weight
- Stretchy shell fabric offers comfortable movement for any pursuit
- DWR treatment sheds light rain and moderate snow to keep you dry
- Helmet-compatible hood slides easy over a climbing or skiing helmet
- Chest and hand pockets give you storage for gear and sustenance
- Synthetic insulation uses 80% post-consumer recycled materials
- Proceeds go to High Fives Foundation for injured outdoor athletes
- Item #FLG00AK
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 6'
- Weight: 170lbs
I've never had a down piece from Flylow. This jacket makes me regret not buying one sooner. If you had a stuff sack, it could probably pack to about the size of a softball. Super light but super warm. I haven't had a chance to test it ski touring, but I was on a 4 day mountain bike trip in Moab where the low dipped down to about 25 degrees each night. Kept this on until I zipped up the 15 degree bag before bed. Bomber piece of equipment from a bomber company.
New favorite jacket
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: xl
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 200lbs
I'm a huge fan of this style light weight puffy and own quite a few of this style jacket from various brands. This is my new favorite one by far. The fit is really on point and the material is soft to touch. I wear it everyday to class and plan to wear it skiing this winter, and under a shell jacket on storm days.
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Got it as a gift but it looks great and seems worm!
18/19 Crowe video
air permeable with stretch. need we say more?