Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Crowe Insulated Jacket
What do fall, winter, and early spring have in common? A) You'll be doing stuff outside during all three, and B) you'll be looking for some active insulation to get you through them in style. Say hello to the Flylow Crowe Jacket, a layerable insulator that gives you breathable warmth wherever and whenever the cold finds you. Its shell fabric is made from a stretchy nylon fabric that offers long-lasting durability and breathable performance for everything from fall climbing sessions to deep-winter powder days. Polartec Power Fill insulation provides regulating warmth that'll keep you toasty and comfortable as you explore the mountains in any season. The insulation retains a lightweight construction without sacrificing performance, so you'll get all of the warmth with none of the bulk weighing you down. The Crowe is coated with a Durable Water Repellent (DWR) to shed off light rain and snow when you're wearing it as an outer layer on late fall hikes, and dries quickly whether it's being shaken out after a storm or wicking sweat on the skin track.
- Get active insulation in cold weather with this breathable midlayer
- Polartec Power Fill gives you toasty warmth without the weight
- Stretchy shell fabric offers comfortable movement for any pursuit
- DWR treatment sheds light rain and moderate snow to keep you dry
- Helmet-compatible hood slides easy over a climbing or skiing helmet
- Chest and hand pockets give you storage for gear and sustenance
- Synthetic insulation uses 80% post-consumer recycled materials
- Proceeds go to High Fives Foundation for injured outdoor athletes
- Item #FLG00AK
5 based on 7 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.