Cliff-laden lines to park laps.
Combine burly and lightweight into one perfect package with the FlyLow Cage Pants, designed to be packable and light weight, but stand up to freeride terrain, whether that's shredding cliff-laden lines, putting in your hours building backcountry booters, or going for some boot-packing in the resort to your favorite secret pow stash. Made from 3-layer Intuitive fabric, the Cage pants are built to keep out wind, sleet, and frozen rain, and a DWR coating helps keep it that way, aiding in keeping the moisture rolling right off of you. Outer thigh vents provide breathability to keep you cool when you're skinning, and a breathable membrane wicks sweat away to keep you dry from the inside out. YKK zippers seal out any moisture from making its way into your pockets and vents, and powder cuff ankle gaiters don't allow snow to sneak its way up and into your boot when things are deep. Seamless cuff reinforcement at the boot level prevent wear and tear from sharp edges and rough ski boots, boosting durability and prolonging the life of the pants so you can send it into the backcountry or hit laps at the resort day in and day out.
- Burly, yet packable, pants for shredding wherever you ride
- 3-layer Intuitive shell is water resistant and windproof
- Keep the sleet rolling off of you with DWR treatment
- YKK zippers seal out the elements and are waterproof
- 2 hand pockets and thigh pocket provide easy access storage
- Protect the lifetime of your pants with cuff reinforcements
- Large thigh vents offer a breathable heat-dump
- Item #FLG007Q
- Q & A
To Baggy for my style
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 170lbs
If baggy snowpants are your style then I would highly recommend the cage snowpants! If not, I would probably stay away.
Apart from the baggy pant legs these are a nice pair of pants from Flylow. Seems like quality material and waist and length fit were both spot on.
Cage Pants 17/18 Video
new. rad. cheap.