Why We Like The Flylow Avery Jacket
Flylow's warmest waterproof shell, the Avery Jacket is built for riding inbounds on cold days. Rather than layering an insulating mid-layer under a shell, we rely upon the Avery jacket's synthetic insulation to hold in heat when mother nature wants to drain it from us. The 2-layer shell is not only wind and water-resistant but also highly breathable—and backed up with 12-inch underarm ventilation zippers to release extra heat and moisture vapor when our activity level spikes. The Avery is also ski-friendly with its removable powder skirt and helmet-compatible hood for safe and comfortable runs at the resort.
- Flylow's warmest waterproof ski shell
- Best for resort skiing
- DWR coating sheds snow and light precipitation
- Shell boasts high waterproof and breathability ratings
- Body-mapped insulation prioritizes core warmth and arm mobility
- YKK zippers are reliable and water-resistant
- 12-inch underarm zippers for ventilation
- Internal pocket with media port to keep devices warm enough
- Item #FLGZ0D0
- Responsible Collection
- Specter (2-layer), DWR coating
- Greenloft (100% recycled polyester)
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- Center Back Length
- [external] 2 hand, 2 zippered chest, 1 sleeve [internal] 1 media
- Powder Skirt
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 8.7oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help