Why We Like The Flylow Avery Insulated Jacket
The Flylow Avery Insulated Jacket takes our go-to insulated midlayer and reliable shell and combines them into one jacket built to keep us comfortable and happy while on the slopes. The lofty synthetic Spaceloft insulation traps body heat even when wet, while the 2L laminate ensures that the insulation and our layers stay dry as can be. This combination allows us to slash powder, air cliffs, and tear up groomers until the cows come home.
- Winter jacket built for skiing and snowboarding anywhere
- Specter laminate wicks moisture while releasing excess heat
- Synthetic insulation offers lightweight warmth all day long
- DWR treatment causes water to bead up and run off the surface
- Helmet-compatible hood fights off blustery snow squalls
- Large underarm vents dump excess heat when on the skin track
- Multiple ski and snowboard specific pockets keep items nearby
- Item #FLGZ087
- [membrane/laminate] Specter 2-layer, DWR treatment
- Spaceloft (synthetic)
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- Center Back Length
- [small] 28in
- 4 exterior, 1 sleeve pass, 1 interior media
- 12in underarm
- Powder Skirt
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 10oz
- skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
February 23, 2023
Flylow doesn’t disappoint with this insulated jacket. I’ve only tried it on, but it fits great. Material is good. I’m a S and bought a S and it fits great with a little room to spare for layers. I already have the Lucy shell jacket and have used it skiing and love it, but I wanted an insulated jacket too. Got the Jupiter color and it’s just as pictured. Super nice!
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help