It's not rocket science.
You don't need a PhD in experimental physics to understand the basic tenants of a solid ski jacket. Namely, low-bulk warmth and total waterproofing against raging storms and deep powder. Satisfying these needs, the FlyLow Men's Albert Jacket combines the thermal efficiency of PrimaLoft Eco insulation with the solid waterproofing of a 2-layer Intuitive membrane.
Fully sealed construction prevents outside moisture from dampening your ski ambitions during deep days at the resort. PrimaLoft Eco mimics the heat-trapping warmth and compact packability of down without succumbing to soaking-wet conditions. Not only does this recycled, synthetic-based insulation pack incredible warmth considering its weight, but it also facilitates the passage of moisture vapor when you're huffing and puffing up the bootpack. YKK waterproof zippers provide an extra barrier to nature's onslaught of wintry conditions. There's also a helmet-compatible hood for sealing out blustery summit conditions and raging storms.
- A burly jacket for deep days in the resort
- Two-layer Intuitive membrane repels moisture
- PrimaLoft Eco insulation is packable and light
- Helmet-compatible hood to block out the storm
- Powder skirt keeps you dry in blower pow
- Flylow was started in 2005 by a couple of skiers determined to create durable outerwear to battle rigorous days in the mountains
- Item #FLG007J
- Q & A
17/18 Flylow Albert Jacket Video