Select a Size
Select a Color
Weekending vacationers, lunch-break lifties, backcountry enthusiasts—we all want the same thing, to shred the best lines we can and stay as comfortable as possible in the cold weather. Well, thanks to the Flylow Albert Jacket, you've got the warmth and performance you've always wanted for the resort and beyond. Made from a lightweight, waterproof, and super-stretchy fabric, this jacket gives you enhanced mobility for steep powder chutes, bootpack expeditions, and long, long bump runs. Insulated with light yet toasty Primaloft Black Eco insulation, this jacket eliminates the need for bulky layers, and replaces them with a breathable and free-moving alternative.
If the 30,000mm breathability rating isn't enough to convince you that you can really move in this jacket, the heat-dumping underarm vents will do the trick. A helmet compatible hood lets you shut out the weather when the Snow Gods decide to grace you with a surprise pow day, while the removable powder skirt quickly disappears when blue skies and skied-out runs return.
- Stay warm without the bulk with this toasty yet breathable jacket
- Stretchy waterproof shell offers mobile protection from the elements
- Lightweight Primaloft insulation gives you warmth without the bulk
- High breathability and underarm vents keep you when you really move
- Helmet-compatible hood lets you keep your dome protected and dry
- Powder skirt removes for bluebirds and reappears for powder dumps
- Inner and outer pockets keep all your maps and snacks accessible
- Waterproof zippers ensure that you and your belongings are dry
- Item #FLG00AN
- Intuitive (2 layer, 92% polyester, 8% spandex), DWR coating
- 60g Primaloft Black Eco
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- helmet-compatible, adjustable
- [external] 2 hand, 2 chest, [internal] 1 chest, 1 stash
- Powder Skirt
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
December 8, 2019
Definitely not yellow
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I ordered this jacket as a present for my husband, so haven’t used it. Looks to be of high quality, and while insulated, is very light weight. I ordered it thinking that the rye color looked pretty mustardy yellow and it is most definitely a shade of brown. Thought others should know.. haven’t decided yet, but probably will be returned.
February 23, 2019
Who's Albert? Nice Jacket Tho
Flylow's Albert jacket is their top of line insulated ski/snowboard jacket and it certainly impresses. The color style gives great noticeable colors without overdoing it. The pockets may seem like too many to some but for someone like me who goes into side country it actually makes this piece really versatile with the two front pockets used for skins and the others covering the essentials. The sizing is definitely on the bigger side as I'm usually a large but the medium fits me better except with being slightly tight in the shoulders (more of my shoulders being wide). I haven't truly tested the outer material in a really wet day yet but it has taken some storm days and laughed back at it while the weight of the material is good but sacrifices a bit of durability.
December 8, 2018
Style and Warmth
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 1"
- 190 lbs
This jacket is one of my favorites. I got it for this winter and I have taken it out several times. It has kept me dry in heavy snow and even in rain. I bought this because I like that fact that it is insulated and you do not have to layer with it as much. Due to that it is a little bit heavier of a coat, but I love it none the less, and it works great for resort skiing. I would highly recommend this coat!