Vidda Pro Jacket
If you're looking for a durable outer layer for everyday life and trips to the trail, look no further than the Fjallraven Vidda Pro Jacket. It's made with a tough yet breathable G-1000 Eco fabric that won't break down in a hurry and withstands wear from heavy usage and rugged environments. It's got an adjustable hood that'll pull in tightly to shut out strong mountain winds, and reinforced shoulders for greater durability under pack straps. Speaking of pack straps, the shoulders also feature minimal seaming to reduce chafing when you're hiking with a heavy pack on. Plus, with eight pockets, the Vidda Pro provides enough storage for a long day out on the trail, including lower front pockets with gear loops that'll keep a knife and other essential tools close at hand when you're setting up camp and a roaring fire.
- Durable jacket for long days in town or on the trail
- G-1000 Eco fabric is rugged and tough but breathable
- Adjustable hood helps shut out the wind on summit trails
- Reinforced shoulders won't wear out under pack straps
- Minimal shoulder seams support heavy packs without chafing
- Adjustable hem and cuffs help you seal out cold weather
- Tons of pockets for gear, snacks, maps—anything you need on the trail
- Item #FJR00QG
- G-1000 Eco (65% polyester, 35% cotton)
- 2 chest, 2 hand, 4 stash
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 14oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help