Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Beach Bags & Totes we have in stock.View Similar Products
Tote it up.
Whether you're on your way to another overseas adventure or about to have a picnic in the park, pack the Fjallraven Totepack No. 1 with your travel essentials or lunch must-haves. The straps provide nice multi-functional use, letting you carry this over your shoulder for shorter distances, or converting it into a backpack if your picnic involves some hiking.This super-durable bag features a double-layered bottom for use on trip after trip, and a classy look for traveling at home or overseas.
- Rugged tote provides function and style for your many travels
- Waxed G-1000 HD fabric protects your valuable from rain or snow
- Double layers of fabric at the bag's bottom offer superb durability
- Roomy enough for wasabi peas, a wool sweater, and a good book
- Internal zippered pocket holds your keys and wallet
- External pocket secures your cell phone and allows easy access
- Long straps can convert bag from should tote to backpack
- Item #FJR0041
- G-1000 HD (65% polyester, 35% cotton)
- 14L (854cu in)
- Shoulder Strap
- [external] 1 zippered front, [internal] 1 safety
- top zip
- 16 x 13 x 4 in
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 3.4oz
- Recommended Use
- carry-on, beach, travel, everyday
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
March 14, 2015
Is this bag machine washable? Will it damage the bottom if washed?
August 16, 2015
Fjallraven's site says to clean with a soft brush & lukewarm water: http://www.fjallraven.com/totepack-no-1 The Fjallraven rep let me know the product is machine washable & according to the details on their site about the G-1000 material, it is machine washable on the warm setting. http://www.fjallraven.com/washing-your-g-1000-garment That said, I would stick to hand washing - better safe than sorry!
November 13, 2014
will this bag fit a 15" laptop?
November 13, 2014
Height-wise, yes this 16" bag will fit your 15" laptop, however it does not have a built-in internal laptop sleeve or pocket. But I've heard it could work great for carrying a laptop if you choose.