Select style & size:Select options
Tote it up.
Whether you're on your way to another overseas adventure or about to have a picnic in the park, pack the Fjallraven Totepack No. 1 with your travel essentials or lunch must-haves. The straps provide nice multi-functional use, letting you carry this over your shoulder for shorter distances, or converting it into a backpack if your picnic involves some hiking.This super-durable bag features a double-layered bottom for use on trip after trip, and a classy look for traveling at home or overseas.
- Rugged tote provides function and style for your many travels
- Waxed G-1000 HD fabric protects your valuable from rain or snow
- Double layers of fabric at the bag's bottom offer superb durability
- Roomy enough for wasabi peas, a wool sweater, and a good book
- Internal zippered pocket holds your keys and wallet
- External pocket secures your cell phone and allows easy access
- Long straps can convert bag from should tote to backpack
- Item #FJR0041
- Q & A
Is this bag machine washable? Will it damage the bottom if washed?
Fjallraven's site says to clean with a soft brush & lukewarm water:
The Fjallraven rep let me know the product is machine washable & according to the details on their site about the G-1000 material, it is machine washable on the warm setting.
That said, I would stick to hand washing - better safe than sorry!
will this bag fit a 15" laptop?
Height-wise, yes this 16" bag will fit your 15" laptop, however it does not have a built-in internal laptop sleeve or pocket. But I've heard it could work great for carrying a laptop if you choose.