Why We Like The SplitPack 35-75L Duffel
Work has you stuck in the city during the week, which means you have to take full advantage of your weekends. So when Friday rolls around, we throw some clothes, toiletries, and a book into the Fjallraven SplitPack and head out of town.
Made from a durable, water-resistant canvas, this duffle helps protect your clothes and gear from dirt, stains, and those sudden summer thunderstorms. Two equally sized compartments with zippered mesh dividing covers make it easy to organize and access your gear when you're on the move. Padded shoulder straps allow you to haul the pack from your car to the cabin, while padding against the back and at the ends provide comfort and structure.
- Make a quick escape with this zip-up travel duffel
- Made from robust, water-resistant canvas
- Padded backpack carry with webbing handles for easy hauling
- Two compartments with zippered mesh dividing covers organize gear
- Various internal and external organizer pockets
- Main zipper can be locked with a padlock
- Item #FJR00CY
- Responsible Collection
- Organic Materials, Recycled/Repurposed
- [main] G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco (65% recycled polyester, 35% organic cotton), [lining] 100% nylon
- [regular] 35L (2135cu in), [large] 55L (3356cu in), [x-large] 75L (4577cu in)
- Backpack Carry
- mesh, padded
- [exterior] 2 zippered side, 1 zippered main [interior] 2 twin compartments with zippered mesh, 4 interior mesh
- against back and at ends
- [regular] 11 x 18.8 x 12.9in, [large] 12.9 x 22.8 x 12.9in, [x-large] 14.2 x 24.8 x 14.2in
- Claimed Weight
- [regular] 2lb 8.6oz, [large] 2lb 13.9oz, [x-large] 3lb 6.7oz
- casual, travel
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
April 17, 2023
Great travel bag
- Size Bought:
- 5' 8"
Good for travel. The back pack straps make it easy to carry and the way the bag has two sides makes for easy organization. The 35L is pretty small......for a weekend maybe. I was hoping I could use it as a gym bag but the material is too thick and better for travel.
July 9, 2020
Great travel duffel
- I've put it through the wringer
- Size Bought:
- 5' 11"
I picked up this bag for a 3 week trip to Colombia and Panama. I wouldn't recommend this if you wanted to do a full on backpacking travel trip, but it was great for being wearable to run through an airport in Bogata to catch your connection or to hike up stairs to a hostel in Minca (My wife opted for a traditional roller bag and hated carrying that thing up those stairs - don't worry, I ended up carrying both. The only photo I took of the bag has both in them). After getting to our destinations I loved the split feel of a regular suitcase and just the right pockets for passports and smaller items. This will definitely be my go-to for any long trips where catching trains and planes every other day is on the agenda.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help