Sleep is the key to a good camping trip.
Long days in the wilderness are more enjoyable when you slept soundly the night before. Make sure you wake up ready to take on the day when you rest your bones in the Fjallraven Skule Three Season Sleeping Bag. It's crafted with a soft, smooth fabric that feels plush against your skin, and it has a slightly roomier design than other mummy bags for increased comfort.
Even in damp conditions, the synthetic Supreme Microloft insulation keeps you toasty, and the padded thermal collar traps heat for a cozy feel. On warmer nights, the two-way zipper lets you vent the footbox to keep from overheating. Speaking of the footbox, it has an ergonomic design that allows room to wiggle your toes. A small internal pocket keeps your phone close so you can drift off while listening to music. If the bag gets a little wet, eyelets at the bottom make it easy to hang up in the morning so it can dry while you enjoy the day's adventure.
- Slightly roomier design for extra comfort on crisp nights
- Supreme Microloft insulation insulates when wet
- Nylon fabric is soft and water-resistant
- Adjustable hood prevents heat loss
- Large footbox for plenty of space
- Two-way zipper allows easy ventilation
- Small internal pocket keeps small items close
- Compressible stuff sack for easy storage and transport
- Item #FJR00DU