Whether you're mushing in an official race or acting like a sled dog as you pull your kid up the hill, the Fjallraven Singi Heater Hat is built for protection on cold winter days. Designed for outdoor use, the heavy-duty fabric is windproof and breathable for trekking through harsh weather. A synthetic fur lining keeps heat in and provides a comfortable fit against the skin. The oversized ear flaps keep your cheeks and chin warm, while a buckle keeps everything secure when the you begin to pick up speed. Two ear holes allow you to still hear through all the warmth. A pair of smaller ear flaps can be folded down to cover the openings and protect your ears on extra cold days.
- A robust winter hat for cold and windy days
- Durable material is windproof and breathable
- Faux fur for warmth and style
- Oversized brim and ear flaps for protection from winter cold
- Smaller earflaps for extra protection
- Add a wax finish for water-resistant wear
- Item #FJR00CG