Resurrection and reinvention.
With the Fjallraven Re-Kanken Backpack, there's no real need for introductions or ice-breaker games—this pack stands out on its own thanks to its iconic silhouette and Fjallraven name. Much like its eldest sibling, the Re-Kanken features the classic and dependable design that you've all come to know and love, except it boasts a slightly more sustainable construction. More specifically, the Re-Kanken is fashioned with a fabric that's made entirely out of recycled water bottles, and is dyed utilizing a process called Spin Dye, which not only reduces water consumption, but minimizes impacts caused by toxic dyes.
- A classically styled pack with an eco-friendly twist
- Fabric is made out of eleven water bottles
- Pack is dyed using a low-impact dying process
- Myriad of pockets keeps you organized
- Inside back pocket features a removable seat pad
- Interior ID label offers a customized look
- Item #FJR00C0