Resurrection and reinvention.
With the Fjallraven Re-Kanken Backpack, there's no real need for introductions or ice-breaker games—this pack stands out on its own thanks to its iconic silhouette and Fjallraven name. Much like its eldest sibling, the Re-Kanken features the classic and dependable design that you've all come to know and love, except it boasts a slightly more sustainable construction. More specifically, the Re-Kanken is fashioned with a fabric that's made entirely out of recycled water bottles, and is dyed utilizing a process called Spin Dye, which not only reduces water consumption, but minimizes impacts caused by toxic dyes.
- A classically styled pack with an eco-friendly twist
- Fabric is made out of eleven water bottles
- Pack is dyed using a low-impact dying process
- Myriad of pockets keeps you organized
- Inside back pocket features a removable seat pad
- Interior ID label offers a customized look
- Item #FJR00C0
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Got these for my kids since they are the new "it" bag at their school and they love them. The colors are great and the bags are very well made. They work well for their elementary school load and haven't been too small for them. Being made out of all recycled items is a plus!