Taking the long way home.
After being cooped up in the office all day, pull on the Fjallraven Women's Kiruna Padded Parka and take the long way home. This lightly insulated jacket is made from a waxed cotton blend fabric, making it wind- and water-resistant, so you won't have to hurry home if the clouds are threatening flurries. The durable shell is backed by Fjallraven's G-Loft Supreme insulation that offers a high level of warmth in wet conditions. As you walk down city sidewalks and wander along park paths, pull the adjustable hood over your head for extra protection from wind and driving snow.
- A versatile parka for everyday winter wear
- Wind- and water-resistant fabric for durability and protection
- G-Loft Supreme insulation offers warmth even when wet
- Adjustable hood provides additional weather protection
- Adjustable waist and cuffs offer a personalize fit
- Founded in Northern Sweden in 1960, Fjallraven produces reliable outdoor apparel
- Item #FJR00BJ
- Q & A
Would this jacket be warm enough for Minnesota?
Hi Ligia! Thanks for the question. This more of a lighter weight fill Parka. From my experience, it may not be the best from where you are located. You may want to look at the Fjallraven Greenland Parka or the Nuuk. They are a down fill and will have more insulation.
Hi there !
I was wondering if you knew the arm length for this jacket ? Please
Is there a certain size you'd like us to check on that for you?