Why We Like The Fjallraven Keb Wool Padded Jacket
The Fjallraven Keb Wool Padded Jacket is the type of do-it-all layer that is fundamental to our closets. The lightweight jacket has a simple, laid-back design that looks great whether we're stopping to grab lunch in town or heading out for a long trek through the mountains. The wool insulation helps to regulate our body temperature, allowing heat to escape when it's warm and trapping warmth close to us as temperatures drop. The two large chest pockets and two hand pockets give us plenty of options for stowing away our valuables as we climb above the trees.
- Lightweight insulating layer for ski tours and hikes
- Wool insulation regulates our temperature no matter the weather
- Water and wind-resistant fabric keeps us comfortable
- Adjustable hood seals heat in and wind out
- Four total pockets offer plenty of storage to keep essentials close
- Regular fit slides over baselayers and can be worn with a shell
- Item #FJRZ0KP
- [face fabric] 100% polyester, DWR coating, [lining] 100% polyester
- 80% wool, 20% polylactide (thermoplastic)
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand, 2 zippered chest
- natural attribute of wool
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 2oz (515g)
- casual, backcountry skiing, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help