A fine specimen of dependability.
While hail, rain, and gale force winds would give most hikers a run (or fast walk, depending on who you ask) for their money, you trust the Fjallraven Women's Keb Eco-Shell Jacket to weather the storm and offer unwavering protection from mile one to mile twenty six. Designed to endure wet weather of all shapes and sizes, the Keb features classic, hard-wearing details that ultimately assure versatility, no matter where your journey takes you.
More specifically, the Keb is fashioned with a waterproof membrane and fluorocarbon-free DWR treatment that provide relentless waterproof protection and breathable performance. Additionally, the Keb boasts a recycled polyester construction (which further explains its Eco-Shell denomination) that's both durable and lightweight—so you don't have to worry about grabby tree branches or rocky outcrops scuffing up your gear. The side ventilation is easy to use with a gloved hand and assures on-the-go body temperature regulation, while the hem, hood, and cuffs are fully adjustable and seal out elements. Not to mention, a myriad of pockets keep necessities, like a waterproof map or snacks, close at hand.
- A versatile hard shell for hiking or travel
- Waterproof membrane offers protection from precipitation
- Polyester material is entirely recycled
- DWR treatment is fluorocarbon-free
- Ventilation assures easy body temperature regulation
- Adjustable hem, hood, and cuffs seal out elements
- Since 1960, Fjallraven has created hard-wearing goods for the outdoor enthusiasts
- Item #FJR00BE