Polar bear approved.
Tested in the arctic conditions on the island of Svalbard and on Kabnekaise trails, the Fjallraven Keb Eco-Shell Bib Trouser is a durable touring pant for cold conditions. The Eco-Shell polyester construction is windproof and waterproof to withstand harsh climates and includes a hydrophilic membrane for breathable ventilation. Hydrophilic material is also dirt and grease repellent to increase the lifespan of the trouser. And reinforced knees and lower legs also increases durability. A two-way, full-length zipper can help with easy mid-mountain changes or adjustable ventilation for when you start to heat up.
- Durable touring bib great for deep conditions
- Eco-Shell material is lightweight and breathable
- Integrated stretch panels allow for mobility while touring
- Reinforced knees and lower legs for protection against hardware
- Two-way, full-length side zippers for easy on and off
- Fjallraven was founded in Northern Sweden in 1960
- Item #FJR00GX
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
so bibby. so waterproof. so eco-friendly. so swedish. so excited