Kaitum Fleece Jacket
Trek through the mountains or around town in comfort with the Fjallraven Kaitum Fleece Jacket. The durability of polyester meets the comfort of and function of wool in this blend that wicks moisture and regulates temperatures. With the natural odor-resistant properties of wool, you can wear it under a shell or while unwinding after a day on the trails without having to worry about how you smell. After a long day, you can relax in comfort with a fleece-lined hood that keeps you cozy on chilly days or during low-output activities.
- Cozy fleece as a stand-alone or midlayer around town or on hikes
- Functional wool blend regulates temperature and provides warmth
- Durable, elastic fabric has strength of polyester
- Fleece lined hood provides extra comfort in cold weather
- Naturally odor resistant wool keeps you smelling fresh
- Fjallraven has focused on tried and true designs since 1906
- Item #FJR00BU
- [face fabric] 65% wool, 25% polyamide, 10% polyester [lining] 100% polyester
- fleece lined
- 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 2.7oz
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
April 12, 2019
Attractive but ITCHY
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 6"
- 125 lbs
I love Fjallraven and this is a very flattering, warm, high-quality jacket. However, it is unbearably itchy! Even when wearing a long sleeve top under it, still scratchy. Tried to pass it off on my sister and she couldn't wear it either. I don't consider myself super texture-sensitive so if you are, probably pass on this one.
November 19, 2018
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Runs large
- 5` 2"
- 115 lbs
Started getting into Fjallraven stuff a few months ago and I'm bummed I didn't earlier. Great fit and super comfortable. Very warm and durable. Super cozy, super stylish. Fits a little larger.