Select a size:
Why We Like The High Coast Wind Jacket
The Fjallraven High Coast Wind Jacket lives in our backpacking pack, has a vacation home in our commuting bag, and even takes vacations in our kayak. We love the lightweight feel of this jacket and how it can fight off a light rain no matter what we are doing that day.
- Versatile packable jacket ready for adventures of all kinds
- Waxed cotton construction easily handles light precipitation
- Adjustable 3-piece hood blocks out wind gusts and blowing rain
- Zippered pockets keep important items nearby all day long
- Two-way zipper allows us to customize our coverage and warmth
- Item #FJRZ0H8
- Responsible Collection
- Organic Materials, Recycled/Repurposed
- 54% recycled nylon, 46% recycled cotton
- Center Back Length
- [small] 27in
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 8.64oz
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.