Select Style & Size
Why We Like The High Coast Hip Pack
The everlasting convenience of the hip pack is undeniable, and we're so glad the High Coast Hip Pack has helped bring them back in style with classic Fjallraven functionality. It keeps all our essentials close and safe thanks to water-resistant materials and multiple pockets. Not only is it convenient for everyday use, but this bag also packs into its own pocket so it can travel with us everywhere.
- Stylish, compact hip pack for skiing, hiking, or travel
- Waterproof fabric defends against rainy weather
- Airmesh material against your back keeps you cool and dry
- Assorted internal and external pockets organize smaller items
- Packable design is easy to stash in a suitcase for travel
- Item #FJRZ0EY
- Responsible Collection
- 100% recycled nylon
- 1.5L (91cu in)
- [external] 2 front, 1 main zippered, 1 zippered, 1 back airmesh zippered security [internal] 1 mesh sleeve pocket and key clip
- Waist Size
- 4.7 x 8.3 x 2.4in
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
December 26, 2020
- I've used it several times
The bag doesn't look bulky, but have enough room for essentials, such as cell phone, cards, changes, keys, sun screen and hand sanitizer, have a loop for water bottle or keys. I can easily fit in my 10 oz water bottle inside the bag for short walking. Easy access all stuff in the bag, which is important for a mon with a two-year-toddler. The G-1000 material ensures worry free in a rainy day.