High Coast Foldsack 24L Backpack
The High Coast Foldsack Backpack offers a uniquely styled lightweight daypack that is ideal for use in warm climates. Lightly padded shoulder straps provide integrated ventilation for added breathability during active wear in summer’s heat.
- Lightweight daypack with folding closure secures your necessities in style
- Breathable design is great for hiking, commuting, and warm climates
- Reflective details keep you safe during evening travel in urban environments
- Chest and hip straps keep a secure fit during active wear but can be removed
- Reinforced waterproof base keeps your valuables dry in damp conditions
- Item #FJRZ0GA
- 210D nylon
- 24L (1465cu in)
- Shoulder Straps
- lightly padded, ventilating mesh
- Waist Belt
- [external] 1 front, 2 side, [internal] 1 sleeve, 1 zippered
- Laptop Sleeve
- 17.7 x 10.2 x 7.9in
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 0.2oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
3.5 based on 3 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 9, 2022
- I've used it several times
- Size Bought:
- One size
- 5' 4"
5feet4inchrs tall and this fits well. Enough padding in back for day use. Very warm in cool weather against my back. Only issue after 1week use are the side pocket fit small water bottle or 20 oz soda Side pocket needs to be stretched material.
November 19, 2020
- I returned this product before using it
The zipper on this bag broke the day I got it, thought it would be quality but it does not seem to be so. Also, this back is very small, I have no way to measure but I find it hard to believe that it is 24L. In addition the side pockets, where one would ideally put water bottles, do not fit very much. They certainly don't fit a Nalgene. The are very small. Very disappointed, and now I lost $6.99 shipping in back. Not for me.
April 16, 2020
My everyday pack
- I've put it through the wringer
This thing is awesome. It has just enough pockets and organization to keep me sane, but not so much space that I lug around extra stuff. It's phenomenally comfortable for it's super minimal frame. I like how adjustable the straps are and that is has a zipper in addition to the clip for the fold top, extra secure.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
November 5, 2020