Your friends invited you on a tropical cruise, but you told them you already have plans—and indeed you do. You're taking the Men's Fjallraven Greenland Eco-Shell Jacket somewhere cold and gray, where you can walk mile after mile on the Scottish moor—just you and the whitecapping waves, the keening gulls, the open horizon. You're not quite sure what draws you to vacation somewhere so stormy, but you still appreciate the way the Greenland Eco-Shell keeps you dry even in a slanting rain. A waterproof membrane fends off the weather while still allowing water vapor to escape, so you can enjoy your walking vacation without getting damp from the inside out. The adjustable hood and storm flap put a stop to stronger winds, and a well-tailored cut with smooth lines looks great when you stop in the next village for a drink at the pub.
- Rain shell for country walks or daily travel
- 3-layer membrane offers breathable waterproof protection
- PFC-water repellent finish sheds dirt and sea spray
- Adjustable hood and cuffs keep out inclement weather
- Mesh stash inside right pocket keeps your phone close at hand
- Regular fit with longer cut pairs well with wool sweater or suit
- Item #FJR00I2
- Q & A
Evolved Rain Jacket
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XL
- Height: 6'2"
- Weight: 235lbs
Fjallraven is known for their G1000 fabric that you can wax for more weather durability, but this eco shell is something far more evolved!!!!
- I am in the marine industry (sales) and after being out on the water for hours in 8ft waves(taller than me and the boat)... I came back bone dry. The sleeves are perfect length when tightened down with button snaps. At 6'2" the bottom hem of the jacket comes down to mid thigh for me. Perfect for keeping me dry.
- Style, it fits great, would have liked a little more trim around the waist, but if I needed, the extra room allows me to add a wool sweater underneath for additional warmth.
- Great Jacket, worth the money, and has been with me in some terrible conditions on the water. Always kept me dry and when layered, warm!!!!
Stellar rain jacket
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 200lbs
I bought this jacket because I was looking for a longer length rain jacket that I could wear around town but also to the office without it looking like I was going for a happy hour hike later. The Dusk color looks the same as the pictures and goes great with everything. I'd describe the fit as true to size but it is a bit trimmer than most jackets. It is roomy enough that I'm still able to comfortably wear a suit jacket underneath it without it looking ill-fitted. The pockets are fantastic with two Napoleon pockets and zips on the exterior hand pockets. The material has a bit of stiffness and feels very durable. I definitely recommend the jacket!