Canada Wool Padded Jacket
Give yourself a change of pace from classic synthetic or down insulated midlayer jackets with the Fjallraven Canada Wool Padded Jacket. Like those jackets this jacket thrives either as an outer layer or under a shell as part of a layering system. The wool blend outer is brushed to feel like classic flannel and the wool blend padding works as effective insulation to keep you feeling warm and ready to go. Small details like snap buttons, G-1000 eco reinforcements, and multiple pockets will have you turning to this jacket time and time again.
- Midlayer jacket for chilly shoulder season hikes or nights out
- Wool blend wicks moisture, controls temperature, and resists odor
- Wool padding adds loft for extra warmth when you need it most
- G-1000 reinforced shoulders and pockets add strength and style
- Press buttons allow for easy on and off as the temperature changes
- Three buttoned pockets allow you to keep important items nearby
- Item #FJR00Q3
- 65% wool, 30% polyester, 5% other fibers
- all-natural wool blend
- Center Back Length
- [smal] 26.5in
- 1 chest, 2 hand
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 7oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
April 16, 2020
The Ultimate Shacket
- I've used it several times
I can stop stealing my partner's now. Classic Buffalo plaid, cozy lining and insulated with wool, what's not to love. Popped collar or folded down this thing looks great on and keeps me toasty warm.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help