Canada Wool Padded Jacket
Campfires give welcoming warmth in Canada's cold, starry nights, and Fjallraven forged the Men's Canada Wool Padded Jacket with the same sort of welcoming warmth in mind. It's a heavyweight flannel insulated with Lavalan, Swedish wool blended with fibers from corn starch. The shoulders and elbows have water-resistant reinforcements to protect if it starts to rain.
- Wool flannel warm enough for Canadian campfires
- Recycled wool blend insulated with a Swedish wool blend
- G-1000 Eco water-resistant reinforcements at shoulders and elbows
- Press buttons at front and around cuffs
- Item #FJR00QY
- 65% wool, 30% polyester, 5% other fibers [shoulders] G-1000 Eco (65% polyester, 35% cotton)
- Lavalan wool blend
- 1 chest, 2 hand
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?