Even when you wake up early for a summer hike, the Sonoran Desert heats up quick. With a lightweight construction that offers breathable comfort in the blazing heat, the Women's Fjallraven Abisko Shade Short helps you cool down when even the nights are warm. If there happens to be monsoon water in the arroyo for you to cool off in, the ventilated G-1000 Air dries quickly so you're not chaffing on the trail, and a gusseted crotch lets you scramble your way out of slot canyons with ease. Zippered pockets keep your snacks, keys, or pocketknife safe, while the simple design looks perfectly at home when you stop in town for a cool post-hike brew.
- Technical shorts for natural shade on desert trails
- Lightweight fabric offers ventilated comfort as you hike
- Gusseted crotch provides performance mobility
- Zippered pockets keep supplies safe and sound
- Double-layered panel at rear for durability on rocky seats
- Item #FJR00KB
- Q & A
Great Lightweight Short!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
These shorts are the perfect length and weight for warm weather hiking. The zipper pockets are great! They are also super durable and have held up well after washing.
And durable. They are light and breezy but fully capable of dragging against rocks. True to size