Why We Like the Abisko Midsummer Zip Off Trousers
Trekking in mild to warm weather conditions poses a bit of a conflict; is it best to wear pants to protect from the baking sun, or to wear shorts and prioritize breathability? We choose the Abisko Midsummer Zip Off Trousers because we get the best of both worlds, thanks to the removable pant legs and breathable construction.
- Hybrid trousers are for thru-hiking, canyoneering, and backpacking
- Drawcord closures on the pant legs seal out debris from vegetation
- Hybrid synthetic and cotton fabrics are breathable and soft to the touch
- A plethora of well-placed pockets stash eyewear or nutrition
- Partially recycled materials layup gives you peace of mind
- Item #FJRZ0JQ
- 65% polyester, 35% cotton (70% recycled)
- Leg Opening
- 2 zippered front, 2 thigh
- belt loops
- Claimed Weight
- [size 48] 11.6oz
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
March 14, 2021
Item not described correctly
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 6` 0"
- 180 lbs
The fit is regular but the length is LONG. For someone that is at least 6’2”. Back Country’s description needs to indicate this.
April 5, 2021
I agree - just ordered these; fit is great except way too long. The description does not state these are "LONG" but "LONG" is listed on the actual pants tag. Had to return.