Steep caves and horizontal roofs won’t leave you begging for slab when you’re wearing the Five Ten Men’s Quantum VCS Climbing Shoe. When you’re making big, powerful moves in the upside down you’ll thank your lucky stars for the aggressive downturn, high asymmetrical curvature, and Stealth C4 rubber that enhance precision and friction on even the smallest of footholds.
A fully-synthetic upper will ensure that you won’t ever be subject to that sloppy, unprecise feel that some climbing shoes get after they stretch out a few sizes. But don’t let the fact that there’s no stretch lead you to believe that your feet will be uncomfortable. The Quantum VCS boasts a wider fit than any of Five Ten’s other aggressive shoes so your feet will sit in a more natural position, and you won’t feel the need to tear off your shoes after every burn.
What does all this comfort and precise fit matter if your feet are sweating buckets? Well they’re not, because the tongue of the Quantum VCS is made of perforated Ariaprene, providing supreme breathability. When your feet finally do need a break, the two hook-and-loop closure straps open wide for easy off.
- Tackle overhanging climbs in this aggressive shoe
- Fully-synthetic upper prevents stretching to ensure performance fit
- Perforated tongue maximizes breathability for all-day comfort
- Stealth C4 rubber sole is sticky on small, slippery edges
- Wide fit and stiff midsole optimize all-day comfort
- Item #FVT003Q