Like a thief in the night, you add multi-pitches to your tick list quickly, and Five Ten's Gambit VCS Climbing Shoe is undoubtedly an important part to the secret of your speedy success. The Gambit mixes the comforts of Five Ten's Rogue Shoe with the technical precision of the ever-popular Anasazi lineup. What that means for you is that your foot will stay comfy in a shoe similar to the one that helped free routes as long and difficult as the Dawn Wall.
- Comfy climbing shoe designed for technical multi-pitches
- Moderate, flat asymmetry ideal for long slabs and edges
- Stealth C4 rubber sole offers unparalleled traction
- Leather upper lined in breathable cotton to reduce stretching
- Perforated Ariaprene tongue adds comfort in cracks
- Item #FVT002N
- Q & A
How does the sizing of this shoe compare to the Anasazi VCS? Will it stretch more being a leather shoe?
With it not being a full leather upper, due to the closure, you can expect these shoes to stretch about 1/4 of a size. I do not have enough experience with each to compare the two.