Instead of dealing with that awkward silence after someone asks who's going to lead first, slip into Five Ten's Gambit Lace-Up Climbing Shoe, hand the belay over to your buddy, and climb on. This comfy shoe offers slightly more performance than Five Ten's other comfy climbing shoes and best suits those learning how to climb outside on the sharp end, or any climber on a multi-pitch. Its flat, moderate profile suits slabs and dead vertical routes, and the Stealth C4 rubber sole assures traction to give you enough confidence to go for the fall.
- Comfy climbing shoe designed for technical multi-pitches
- Moderate, flat asymmetry ideal for moderate difficulties
- Stealth C4 rubber sole offers unparalleled traction
- Leather upper lined in breathable cotton to reduce stretching
- Perforated Ariaprene tongue adds comfort in cracks
- Item #FVT002O
- Q & A
How is this shoe for climbing cracks? How does the stiffness compare to the 5.10 Moccasym?