Why We Like The Felsblock Pant
Someday's we embark on involved hikes or multi-pitch climbs, while other days we like to just hang at our favorite boulder and solve some problems. Whatever our day has in store we make sure to pull on the Five Ten Felsblock Pant to equip ourselves with all day comfort and performance.
- Climbing pants with good performance and a timeless look
- Cotton blend is lightweight and breathable for long hot days
- Added elastic ensures complete freedom of movement all day long
- Traditional waist locks in our ideal fit for peace of mind
- Elastic at the leg openings keeps our pant legs in place
- Classic 5-pocket design lets these fit in around town
- Pre-bent knees help bolster freedom of movement
- Item #FVTZ12G
- Responsible Collection
- 63% cotton, 34% recycled polyester, 3% elastane
- Leg Opening
- 2 hand, 2 back, 1 coin
- belt loops
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, bouldering, canyoneering, casual, hiking, sport climbing, trad climbing, ultralight backpacking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
June 14, 2021
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 6` 5"
- 260 lbs
Luckily I live in Utah and was able to try these on at the warehouse store. Why in the world would anybody think that these would be good for climbing is absolutely beyond me. Extremely tight and almost no stretch. I have Levi skinny jeans that are less restrictive than these freaking pants. So sad to see what Adidas has done to what was once a great company heavily driven by its athletes feedback. I have zero clue why Adidas would call these climbing pants. One last thing, I sized up and they were still super tight and very short for a supposedly 34 in inseam. I literally checked to make sure the size was right, mind-blowingly it was.