For banging out pre-work rides.
Five Ten knows how life goes for the avid mountain biker stuck working the daily grind. Sometimes (okay, often) we have to hit the trail at the crack of dawn to make sure we get some miles dialed in before work. When you're tired of hearing your boss complain about the trail of mud you're dragging into the office every morning, the Five Ten District Clipless cycling shoes may be the solution you need. Fashion forward style that can pass at work is backed up with a shoe that's durable enough to ride in and super easy to clean up, so you don't have to worry about getting written-up for the mud-trail to your desk. Again.
Polyurethane coated leather and synthetic uppers are durable, and hug your foot in for a snug and supportive fit. The polyurethane coating means they shed mud and dirt, and are super easy to clean up should you need to give them a quick wipe off before walking in to work. Non-marking Marathon rubber on the outsole keeps that super tacky rubber we love from marking up the tacky (in a different way) office floor, and 2-bolt cleat mounts mean you can clip in and stay secure on the trail. Designed with pre- and post-work rides in mind, the shoes have a reflective patch on the back to help keep you visible for early morning rides before the sun is out or after work adventures at dusk.
- Fashion forward shoe for hitting the trail on the way to work
- PU-coated uppers repel the elements and keep your feet dry
- Super tacky Marathon rubber doesn't mark up floors
- Stiff one-piece molded cupsole for maximum pedaling power
- Reflective patch on the heel for added visibility
- Perfect solution for mountain bikers who want to bang out miles on the way to the office
- Item #FVT003K