Anasazi goes pro.
Professional climber Shauna Coxsey wore Five Ten Women's Anasazi Pro Climbing Shoe prototypes when she won the IFSC Bouldering World Cup in 2017. Not only did she send in them, but she also worked with Five Ten designers to make a show worthy of her powerful prowess. Compared to the original Anasazi, the Anasazi Pro boasts a little more heel tension to provide better aggression and precision. The toe patch is also a new update to the Anasazi family, and it's made of Five Ten's stickiest Stealth Mi6 rubber for reliable friction. The bottom rubber is Five Ten's ever-trustful Stealth C4 rubber that Coxsey admittedly used when she first started climbing at the age of four.
- The professional Anasazi for aspiring, competitive climbers
- Tighter heel tension gives a more aggressive, precise fit
- Stiff Stealth C4 sole amplifies pressure on small holds
- Stealth Mi6 rubber enhances the toe patch's friction
- Synthetic upper with full rubber toe practically eliminates stretching
- Item #FVT003T