35% Offsale $84.44 $129.90
Hot climb, hotter hike.
It's pretty easy to find a shady climb when the temperatures are warm, but you might still have to hike under the hot sun to reach it. The Five Ten Men's Access Mesh Approach Shoe offers extra ventilation for hot hikes. Its mesh upper amplifies breathable ventilation, and the rubberized exoskeleton offers that support climbers look for in approach shoes. The lightweight EVA midsole also has some rubber in it to increase shock absorption and overall durability required for rocky, technical terrain. The Stealth S1 sole uses a similar rubber compound as Five Ten's climbing shoes, and you can rely on its traction when you come across slabby sections on the approach.
- Approach shoe with enhanced ventilation for warm weather
- Breathable mesh upper encased in a supportive, rubber exoskeleton
- Injection-molded midsole increases shock absorption and durability
- Stealth S1 rubbers sole with climbing zone for added friction
- Item #FVT002S
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
Great comfort and style!