Your ticket to climbing.
Most climbs don't cost anything at all, with an exception to a hike that shreds your leg muscles, lungs, and the Five Ten Women's Access Approach Shoe. Five Ten made this modern hiker out of perforated suede leather for a comfy combo of ventilation and sturdy durability. The EVA midsole, Stealth S1 rubber sole, and Climbing Zone toe promote a fast stride over "trails."
- Light approach shoe for fast hikes to climbing areas
- Perforated suede upper balances ventilation with durability
- Compression-molded EVA midsole attenuates shock
- Stealth S1 rubber provides the same traction as climbing shoes
- Item #FVT003A
- Q & A
Best everyday shoes.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
These shoes have great support and comfort. I use them for everything. Track walks, hiking and everyday duties. I’ve found best worn with cycling socks as padded socks are a bit to warm in the summer days. It’s does say size up a half size. I did not because I wanted a technical fit.