The FITS Ultra Light Ski Over The Calf Socks blows you away with its stellar Full Contact fit, minimum bulk in your boots, and ultra-light weight.
- Ultra-light construction offers superb breathability and minimum bulk in boots
- Merino wool, nylon, and polyester blend fabric offers comfortable warmth, dries quickly, and helps to wick moisture away to reduce clamminess, while a touch of Lycra provides stretch
- Flat-knit dynamic toe cups conform to the natural shape of the toes for an ideal, individual fit without any chafing issues
- Extra-deep Y-shape stitching and ample cross stretch create heel pockets that lock in the heel
- Full contact cuffs stay in place for ultimate comfort by tightening the ankle and loosening the calf
- Vented insteps help to move moisture away
- Item #FIT0007
- Q & A
Evolution of Ski Socks
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I have been using the Ultra Light ski socks from Smart Wool for years, and just switched to these from FITS. After reading about these in one of the early season buyer's guide I thought I should give them a try.
Really light weight, no padding, warm, and they stay put. These socks are really comfortable all day long , don't bunch up or shift around at all. Nice to finally have a pair of socks that do not fall down.
I would highly recommend these.