Select Style & Size
Switchback Wading Belt System
For a comfortable, prepared fishing experience, carry your gear in the Fishpond Switchback Wading Belt System. The Switchback slides along the belt rail, enabling you to move it out of your way when you're done with it without having to move the belt or your net. A holster and Hypalon attachment points secure your net and tools within easy reach, and the belt can be set up for right- or left-handed operation for the convenience of any angler.
- Belt for wade fishing with your necessary gear
- Thermoformed foam conforms to your waist
- Net slot secures nearly any size net handle
- Left or right side configuration is convenient for anyone
- Hypalon attachment points let you secure tools
- Wide belt padding distributes pressure
- Adjustable waist and shoulder straps customize the fit
- Item #FSH003R
- 2 zippered, 2 stretch front, 1 net slot
- 9 x 7 x 5in
- Recommended Use
- river fishing, saltwater fishing, stillwater fishing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
March 7, 2019
- I've used it several times
WoW! This system is simply brilliant! I have been on a mission, like most of us for years to find the 'perfect' on the water solution for my gear. I think we are getting really close with this gem! This simple system solves 3 typical challenges right up front: Eliminates the need to have two belts, your wading belt on your waders and the belt on your waist pack. Provides a dedicated holder for your net vs always jabbing your net into your back while you try to find a way to stuff it behind your waist pack. Allows you to get to and use the contents of your waist pack while also easily moving it out of the way when not needed. My current setup includes this with the addition of the San Juan Chestpack on my left side, I would still like to add the Fishpond water bottle holder as I currently do not have a great solution for my morning coffee or afternoon brew. Storage is minimal, but well thought out! Another awesome and intuitive product from Fishpond!