Carry your gadgets without overheating.
- Lightweight fabric and mesh material keep you cool when you're wading on a hot summer day
- Weight-distributing shoulder straps offer you all-day comfort when the pockets are fully loaded with all types of small gadgets
- Six zippered front pockets allow you to stash tons of small essentials
- A large, easy-access back pouch stores your raincoat or excess gear
- Gear attachment tabs, cord loops, and D-ring net lash keep your necessary tools on hand
- One size fits all
- Item #FSH0001
- Q & A
Trout-Slayers best friend
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
Whether you are pulling in 60lb Kings on the Kenai, or netting brookies and bows on a high mountain stream, this vest will be your go to tool. Pockets in just the right places for your fly boxes, leader, floatant, or phone, and plenty of attachment points for all of your tools, Has a nice sturdy plastic D-ring on the back of the neck to hook your net or glasses to, and a nice big back pocket to throw a bottle of water or rain jacket in. Adjusts easily to any size.
This vest fits nice and has the bigger, roomier pockets that most need and don't offer. Very comfortable and accessibility is perfect.