Why We Like The Fishpond Firehole 26L Backpack
When we're hiking up to a high-mountain stream or bushwhacking down to an out-of-the-way run to target wild brookies, the Fishpond Firehole 26L Backpack helps us haul all of our gear and tackle. It features lightweight foam shoulder straps, a molded back panel, an adjustable sternum strap, and a hip belt for support with plenty of angler-friendly features. We particularly like the side net holsters and the stowable Hypalon mat in the bottom compartment, which unfolds to form a drainable pouch to carry our waders or wading boots outside the pack. For added fish-ability, the Firehole easily attaches to the Fishpond Thunderhead Chest Pack, Sagebrush Pro Mesh Vest, Canyon Creek Chest Pack, and Cross-Current Chest Pack with integrated attachment slots on the shoulder straps and bottom of the frame.
- 26-liter day pack for angling day trips
- Oversized zipper for easy access to main compartment
- 4-way attachment points for lariat gear straps on sides
- External pockets on frame and hip belt for quick access
- Integrated net slots and bottle holders on either side of the pack
- Hydration-compatible with top tube exit for hands-free drinking
- Stowable external pouch for carrying waders and wading boots
- Fabric made from recycled fishing nets to reduce waste
- Item #FSHC02M
- Responsible Collection
- Cyclepond (420D recycled nylon)
- 26L (1500cu in)
- front panel
- Hydration Compatible
- internal bladder sleeve
- Reservoir Included
- 1 top, 1 backside, 2 hip belt stash
- 22 x 12 x 9.5in
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 11.2oz
- fly fishing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help