Why We Like The Fischer XC Comfort Pro Boot
Well suited to be used at the Nordic center by racers or fitness enthusiasts, the Fischer XC Comfort Pro Boot helps us maximize our time and distance. These boots keep us comfortable and warm with Comfort Guard synthetic insulation and a Triple F Membrane, while also helping us perform with a soft flex for long strides.
- Nordic Touring boot designed to suit performance and fitness skiers
- Soft flex promotes long strides to cover more ground
- NNN compatibility offers a timeless feel and excellent control
- Exterior heel cap works to keep your foot square and centered
- Speed Lock system locks your foot in place without too much pressure
- Triple-F membrane provides waterproof and breathable coverage
- Synthetic insulation traps heat for comfort without weighing us down
- Item #FISH09G
- Triple F Membrane
- Comfort Guard (synthetic)
- Binding Compatibility
- NNN, TURNAMIC, Prolink
- Speed Lock lace
- Claimed Weight
- [pair] 2lb 2.2oz
- Nordic Classic
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help