Why We Like The Fischer Twin Skin Pro Classic Ski
The most popular ski in Fischer's Twin Skin lineup, the Twin Skin Pro Classic Ski helps us ski faster and more efficiently, especially on less than ideal snow. The Twin Skin 70% mohair panels on the base of the ski provide both smooth glide and a reliable kick; to propel us forward in the tracks. A lightweight wood core keeps the weight of the ski low, while the Efficient Forward technology pairs shaping and materials for an easy to ski design. The innovative Turnamic binding plate, IFP compatible, allows us to move the binding forward or backward for easier climbing or enhanced gliding as needed for the conditions.
- Powerful wax-free ski to make the most of classic tracks
- Twin Skin 70% mohair provides reliable kick and smooth glide
- Efficient Forward design for a confidence-inspiring ski
- Turnamic binding plate to move bindings for better climbing or gliding
- Item #FISH07C
- 182cm, 187cm, 192cm, 197cm, 202cm, 207cm
- 41 / 44 / 44mm
- medium, stiff
- Efficient Forward
- Air Tec Basalite
- World Cup Pro
- Twin Skin
- Claimed Weight
- [197cm] 2lb 15oz (1332g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- nordic classic
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help